Uncertainty

Still figuring out this blogging thing.

I mean, I have blogged before, but I was never very serious about any of those (probably because my focus, at those times, was not where it needed to be), and I want to do everything right here. By 'do everything right', I mostly mean that I don't want to do everything wrong. Obviously.

Watched Facing the Giants on JCTV earlier. I hadn't seen it in a while. I really enjoy the film, and while the acting might not be academy award-winning, the people in it were passionate ( and we all know how I like the word 'passionate') and they really put themselves in the film, not just the characters they portrayed.

I immediately went back to my mindset when I decided to not go back to Florida, and instead, spend my evenings sleeping on the family couch. I wondered what position I had put myself in, and wondered whether it was the right one or not. I still have not come up with a reasonable answer, but I trust that God wouldn't steer me down this road if it were not for a good reason. As a Christian, that's what it boils down to for me.

So, it is 3:15 a.m. here as I write this, so I am going to go bury myself in a certain book (hint: it's the Bible) for a bit, and get some shut-eye. Until later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment